1. Y Moshkovitz, L Sternik, J Paz, O Gurevitch, MS Feinberg, Aram Smolinsky, R Mohr
Primary coronary artery bypass grafting without cardiopulmonary bypass in impaired left ventricular function.
Ann Thorac Surg 63 (Suppl 6): S44-47, 1997.
2. Y Moskovitz, Y Paz, E Shabtai, G Cotter, G Amir, Aram Smolinsky, R Mohr R
Predictors of early and overall outcome in coronary bypass without cardiopulmonary bypass.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 12: 31-39, 1997.
3. Y Ben Gal, L Sternik, A Shinfeld, C Locker, D Pevni, N Nesher, Y Kassif,AK Smolinsky, J Lavee: Long-term arm morbidity after radial artery harvesting for coronary bypass operationThe Heart Surgery Forum 7:211-213, 2004 77.
4. Y Paz, A Shinfeld, J Tsehori, J Lavee, Aram Smolinsky, J Schneiderman: Combined carotid endarterectomy and coronary artery bypass grafting.Annual Meeting of the Israel Heart Society, April 1997, Jerusalem, Israel.
5.Zitser-Gurevich Y. A. K. Smolinsky et al: Determinants of readmissions within 3 months after CABP: The Israeli CABP study. The 46th Annual Israel heart society meeting, 1999.
6. M Feinblut, G Amir, Y Kassif, J Lavee, Aram Smolinsky: Preoperative treatment with ACE inhibitors is not an independent risk factor for the development of acute renal failure following coronary bypass surgery.
49th Annual Conference of the Israel Heart Society and the Israeli Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery, April 2002, Tel Aviv, Israel.
7 . Shinfeld A, Kachel E, Paz Y, Smolinsky A.K. Late acute aortic dissection after coronary artery bypass. The 51 annual conference of the Israel heart society together with the Israel society of cardiothoracic surgery. Tel Aviv, April 28-29, 2004. ISRAEL.
8. Y. Moshkovitz, E Konen, A.K.Smolinsky : Multiple independent arterial conduits in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. Assuta medical center, Petach- Tikva, Sheba medical center, Tel-Hashomer, and Sackler medical school, Tel-Aviv University. 52nd Annual Conference of the Israel Heart Society and the Israel Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery, April 2005, Tel Aviv, Israel
9. E. Konen, Y. Moskovitz, Y. Eshet, L. Uliel, A.K. Smolinsky: The role of 40-row multi .detector computed tomography(MDCT) in the post operative evaluation of patients with multiple independent arterial bypass grafts: 52nd Annual Conference of the Israel Heart Society and the Israel Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery, April 2005, Tel Aviv, Israel.
10. Smolinsky A.K., Moskovitz Y., Rat S.: Direct grafting of the true
circumflex artery: The technique, the advantages, the pitfalls.
Clinical Cardiology, September 2008 Vol 31, p 10(INT- OP 56).
רשימת ספרות אישית בנושא ניתוחי מעקפים